WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

My Valentimes Day was quite an experience. I spent the night at ROCKS house. When I walked in he gave me a hug and a kiss and handed me some flowers. Next he gave two boxes of chocolate and walked away before I got the chance to give him my gift that I MADE for him. (homemade is always special) Then he walked back in the roon with a box thats read "GUCCI". Jewelery is the first thing that came to mind but when I opened it, it was a change purse. A very small change purse and i loved it. But the rest of the day I was alone. All alone in HIS house cause he said he would spend time with me later. EVERY year he does this to me I don't know why I expected different this one. Well when he got back home I left. I figured I'd spend the rest of the day with someone who wanted to be with me but he wouldn't let me leave so we fought. Same as every valentines day. I can't wait to spend it with someone who loves me for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment