WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tweekin in A.C

I went to Atlantic City this weekend. I used to live there and alot of my friends have been begging me to come back and visit caus eI'm awesome. Anywho I spent the night there at this hotel that we had a party in, I had a blast by the way, and woke up early the next day cause I was supposed to go home. The main person I went to the city to see had to work the day I got there so when I left to go home I stopped to see him. His name is EYEZ because he is a black boy with green eyes. When I finally saw him I ran up to him to give him a hug and kiss. Everyone thinks we mess around cause i sit on his lap and things like that but it's nothing like that. he took me to his friends house to hang out and that's when I saw him. This white boy with sky blue eyes and a sexy face. Tweek. I knew I had to have him when I laid my eyes on him and I knew by the way he looked at me he wanted me to. After hanging out with them ( I'm almost always the only girl) I had to leave to catch my bus home. When EYEZ and I left the first thing I said was, " I want your friend" and he answered, " I know" :) He knows me to well.

No comments:

Post a Comment