WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Going to see my FATHER

Im never going to live through this... That's exactly what I told myself as I stood there, staring at my fathers totaled car at 4 a.m. What do to? What to say? I would have to lie! Man why did I constantly do this to myself? I always get myself into something and I want to kick myself in the ass later for doing it. Stupid Asiah, stupis stupid Asiah!!!! Thats when it happened, Beyonce's "DADDY" began to play on my phone. It was him. My hand viciously trembled as I reached for the dreaded phone. I had no time for words "Asiah Korin Kearney!!!" Oh yeah, he was mad. "DAD?" I tried to keep my voice steady. I'm my fathers' child, he knows me very well. "What the hell did you do to my car Korin?" He said through his teeth. He knew something bad had happened. "Well dad," I began, " I was on my way back from a party and a pole suddenly used its gravitational pull to drag the car toward it and the car crashed." It was the best I could do with the little bit of tmie I had. " Gravitational pull huh?" He said sounding quite amused my my story and lack of realistic facts. "Yes dad I swear to grod" I tried to slip that one by him.
"O really,cause last time I checked His name was God." No matter what I called Him, it didn't matter I would see Him soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment