WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The hyperbole hangover

I am not a drinker...not at all and now i truely know why. I did some soul searching, I hate the sick feeling you have in the morning. The piercing headaches, unsteady stomache, and constant dizziness. The worst of it is I had class today, I had to go back in time for history all messed up in the head. I feel like crap and it's raining cats and dogs!!! Why do people do this to themselves? Kill themselves? Self inflict this tourture? I can never, I WILL NEVER do this to myself again. When I woke up my head was split in half. I had to use super, crazy, out of this world, glue to put it back together. I was so tired I couldn't see through the ocean blurring my vision. But when I looked in the mirror it wasnt had to spot to L.V baggadge under my eyes. I will Never drink again......

No comments:

Post a Comment