WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Start your OWN trend

Name brand Shame brand....not everything has to have a popular label on it. I have great style, if i do say so myself, and I don't even think 1/4 of my clothes are name brand. I like to shop at Dots, Joice Leslie, Rainbow, 579, DEBS, and Target. Now if you want to try out a Prep look the best place to go is Dots. Looking for that foreign/ Vintige look, Joice is your girl :) And if you want to go with the "I have my own style, you won't find this on a maniquin" look, then I suggest Target. No one wants to blend in and look like everyone else but there is really nothing that you can wear today that someone else hasn't already worn, so the best advice I can give is make is your very own. Don't think about what people will think becasue at the end of the day your the one wearing it so it doesn't matter what others think. If your confident you can pull anyhting off. When I put together an outfit, i often look for a color that is in there but not very noticealbe, and i bring it out. My accessories (socks, shoes, jewelery, hair bands or belt) will bring out that color the best. It's gotten to the point where someone will say," That outfit is crazy, only you can pull something like that off" Some may even say that doesn't match and my reply is simply, " why doesn't it?" Cause if they're lookiing that close to your attire, you've accomplaished your mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment