WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

DRAMA( can you follow?)

See I went to High School South my freshmen year. I met this boy named jr, or thats what he told me. We started dating, he was new to the area but all the same he wanted to be my BF. SO i gave it a shot. It was my first real relationship. We ended up falling in love (he is the father of my one and a half year old. Well things were great until july of 06. He "cheated" for the first time by going to a club in brick and kissing this girl. Now i wouldnt have found out about it if i didnt go to that same club exactly one week later and heard some girls talkin about this boy named J.R that kissed ebony. So i thought about it for a second and im a smart girl so it didnt take me more than a seconfd to realize they were talkin about my bf. So asked the girls talkin about it, what he looked like and who he was with and low and behold it was indeed him. Funny that he shows up at the club that night and i confonted him. As you can obviously tell nothing happened we got back together. Slowly I kept finding out about girl after girl. But i didnt leave i loved him. HA what i joke. I was so stupid. There was lisa, who he talked to right in front of my face. I KNEW ABOUT HER, BUT LIKE A DUMMY I PUT UP WITH IT. Then there was Katrina, who i had a feeling about because one day his best friend took me him and his little sister to T.R and dropped me off and told me i could go to Angie's ( who by the way was my "friend"?) So i couldnt understand why. I found out Katrina was the only one over there who i didnt know. Thats when my intution kicked in. About a week later i see her myspace and it says " happily taken by edgar." Yea!!!! my edgar......

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment