WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 30, 2010

end of semester

well the end of the semester is coming soon and as happy as i am i am just as sad. It was tons of fun being in class with all these wonderful people. I learned alot about college and how this whole adult in school thing is. Though i was told that in college you are just a number to your professors, i feel that i have had wonderful teacher who were understanding to my D.Y.F.S problems as well as the transportation issures i had going on. This is a memorable experienece for me and i can not wait until next semerster to see these people again. I am excited for the summer but I'm even more excited about me second semester. ENJOY and look for my new blod coming soon and inspired by my life as told by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment