WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

A sneak peek at my book

Sorry i couldn't get back to you it's been rough, lets continue.....

I can make your man want to marry you. Even if he's messing up real bacd right now. If you want him to start acting right I have the serect.....Ladies get your notepads out....

See once upon a time I was treated bad by my man. I was the faithful, I'll do anything for you, I know you cheated but let's work it out, kinda girl and he took advantage of me and cheated since 8 months into our realtionship till just last year in March '09. Well I'll tell you what I did, I left. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do but I did it. Not only did I leave I went to Atlantic City, New Jersey, to the Covenant House.( youth homeless shelter) See I sat on this situation for a long time. I had a baby with this man no less and she was 1 day shy of 5 months old when I left. I had given him everything I could give him and still it wasn't enough.

When I made it to the city I didn't know what to do, I was so scared of loosing him but I had to do what was right for me and my baby. As soon as everyone who lived there started to show up I was the talk of the "house". Of course the guys were like wolves but so were the girls. They seemed to have never met anyone like me and I realized, Hey, well damn, what the hell am I crying over this guy? I must be some hot stuff. Soon I had people walking up to me saying " you muct be asiah." I was taking care of my daughter, getting my life together, and I was said to be the hottest thing walking the A.C steets.

It made me forget about him. We were miles away, all the attention was on me and I could what ever I wanted cause he wan't around. I know you knew it was coming, I found a new love and my baby's father hated her and she hated him....haha. Never the less he saw what he was missing. I stopped taking his calls, dissing him, avoiding him, acting like I didn't care. It killed him to see I didn't give a crap about what he said did or wanted.

Results may vary.
Side effects include: Stalking, Major or minor guilt, Violence, distruction of property, vurbal abuse and broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment