WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Purpose of It's Whatever

You may wonder what “It’s Whatever” is all about. Well it is about my every day, including my crazy past. It also includes my brilliant advice that I have from experiences. Sometimes it is interesting to see the world through the eyes of someone else, someone completely different. It has not been easy for me to get into school and stay there with all the obstacles in my way and I was diagnosed with ADHD so the fact that we were supposed to stay on one topic was completely impossible for me as you can see. There is always so much going on in my mind and I have so much fun in it (my own head) it amazes even me. My mom always said I was someone special because I am so aware of what others are not. But then again your mother has to tell you your special right? Anyway, I love life and I enjoy living it. My daughter has completely changed my way of thinking and even though I was not ready for a baby (who is?) I love the knowledge she has given me. I also gained a lot from my relationship with her father but the bad thing is I learned everything the hard way. So what this boils down to is, I’m trying my best with the cards I was dealt and I’m loving the gamble life brings because if life gives you lemons, write a blog to and let others suck lemons too.

No comments:

Post a Comment