WELCOME ALL!!!

Come see what is like to live life with open eyes
Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

MIRROR

I saw the strangest thing the other day. Well I can't exactly say strange because it looked so familiar. It was a person, a person whi looked just like me. I didn't know what to do when I started staring. i couldn't figure out if it was because she was so beautiful or because I was so freakedout by the resemblence. I didn't know what to do. So I stared. She looked back at me and smile. Damn I'm beautiful :)I was happy to see what I looked like to other people and I see why I ger the treratment I do. Anyway, I started to walk up to her and take a closer look but only because I wanted to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me. But then I came to a stop. I'm a nice person, there is no way this GIRL can be too. It's enough that she looks like me. So i left it alone. I wonder what she went back to her friends and said....

No comments:

Post a Comment